Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

pleased Barzani urges Britain to play its role in bringing Baghdad and Erbil closer

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

pleased Barzani urges Britain to play its role in bringing Baghdad and Erbil closer Empty pleased Barzani urges Britain to play its role in bringing Baghdad and Erbil closer

Post by Rocky Sun 27 Jan 2019, 2:10 am

[size=32]
    pleased Barzani urges Britain to play its role in bringing Baghdad and Erbil closer[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

15 hours ago

"The approval of the Iraqi budget is a positive step to resolve the outstanding issues, stressing the need for Britain to play its role in bringing closer and solve the problems between Baghdad and Erbil.
    A statement issued by the provincial security council said that Barzani was delighted Saturday with Secretary of State for Middle East and North Africa, Alastair Burt, and the accompanying delegation.
    The meeting was held in the presence of British Ambassador to Iraq and British Consul General in Arbil, the two sides discussed developments in the region and bilateral relations between the region and Britain.
    He added that on the developments in the relations between Arbil and Baghdad, Barzani counted the adoption of the budget as a positive step to resolve the outstanding issues, stressing that Britain should play its role in bringing closer and solving problems between Baghdad and Erbil.
    The British minister said that Britain would continue to develop and strengthen bilateral relations, saying that his country would increase its support for coordination between the Peshmerga forces and the Iraqi army in the areas of Article 140 in order not to provide the opportunity for the re-emergence of " On the basis of the Constitution in order to solve the problems of the region.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 3:11 am