Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary finance expects the government to challenge some of the additives to the budget for ex

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary finance expects the government to challenge some of the additives to the budget for ex Empty Parliamentary finance expects the government to challenge some of the additives to the budget for ex

Post by Rocky Sun 27 Jan 2019, 3:30 am

Parliamentary finance expects the government to challenge some of the additives to the budget for exceeding public spending

Sunday, January 27,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The head of the age of the Finance Committee parliamentary Ahmed Al-Saffar, Sunday, that the federal government to challenge some new and added to the federal budget during the voting session as a result of exceeding the volume of public spending, while noting that some of the requests embarrassed his committee was opposed by the majority Members. 

Al-Saffar said in an interview with Alsumaria News, "The Finance Committee has conducted a number of transfers for the purpose of achieving justice in the distribution of public spending after our audit of the doors of public spending and to exaggerate the doors of exchange for some sectors offset by injustice has been subjected to other doors, especially with regard to liberated areas and some provinces that suffer Of the lack of services in addition to rising poverty and unemployment, "stressing," We sought to use the budget in order to alleviate the suffering of Iraqis. "

Al-Saffar added that "the movements carried out by the Finance Committee were under the ceiling of public spending and we did not exceed one dinar for the size of public spending as we do not have the power to add and we only have the power to reduce and transfer." He expected that "the federal government to challenge some materials related to the new additions added During the voting session on the budget. " 

Al-Saffar pointed out that "there are almost 37 additional articles were added during the voting session, all of which the proposal of the political blocs and some of the deputies, which embarrassed the Finance Committee and the majority of the members of the Committee and I have been opposed some of these requests," adding that "some of these additions may be objectionable By the federal government because it may exceed the size of public expenditure planned budget. " 

It is noteworthy that the House of Representatives voted late in the night of 23-24 January 2019 on the federal budget for fiscal year 2019.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 10:23 pm