Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq records the highest water reserves in a quarter of a century

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq records the highest water reserves in a quarter of a century Empty Iraq records the highest water reserves in a quarter of a century

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Feb 2019, 6:08 am

Iraq records the highest water reserves in a quarter of a century

14:26 - 23/02/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Ministry of Water Resources announced on Saturday that it recorded a percentage of water reservoirs in dams, the highest quarter-century ago across the country, indicating that the high water reservoirs will end the crisis of water scarcity in the province of Basra this year.
    "The Ministry of Water Resources recorded the highest percentage of water reserves in a quarter of a century, especially in dams built on the Tigris River," ministry spokesman Ali Hisham said in a statement.
    Hisham added that "the reservoir is excellent and will be increased during the next three months as the melting season of snow in northern Iraq," noting that increasing the water resource will contribute to the strengthening of the agricultural plan for Iraq.
    He added that "the Minister of Water Resources Gamal Al-Adli ordered the stabilization of Basra's share of past releases throughout the year to end the crisis of water scarcity and do not repeat what happened in the past years," explaining that "talk about the existence of a notification on some dams because of the increase in water reservoirs is inaccurate being Security situation and under control. "Ending / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 01 Jun 2024, 11:04 pm