Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

after the convergence of al-Sadr and Amiri Is Maliki and Hakim turned into opposition?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

after the convergence of al-Sadr and Amiri Is Maliki and Hakim turned into opposition? Empty after the convergence of al-Sadr and Amiri Is Maliki and Hakim turned into opposition?

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Feb 2019, 1:27 am

[size=32]
    after the convergence of al-Sadr and Amiri Is Maliki and Hakim turned into opposition?[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

Shafaq News / Informed sources said that the movement combines the leader of a coalition of state law Nuri al-Maliki and the leader of the wisdom movement Ammar al-Hakim to create an "nucleus of opposition", may include other political forces later. A project stimulated, by both men, undignified resentment of what they see as an exclusion they are subjected to.
    Sources in his coalition revealed that al-Maliki is disturbed by "the rapprochement between al-Sadr and al-Amiri, which we share with the brothers in the stream of wisdom, led by Ammar al-Hakim."
    "Al-Maliki and al-Hakim feel systematic exclusion in the mechanism of political decision-making by al-Amiri and al-Sadr," the al-Akhbar newspaper quoted Hezbollah as saying. "Al-Amiri does not speak in the name of construction ... and others do not speak for reform."
    According to the information obtained by the newspaper, "this unrest in both Maliki and Hakim translated by the convergence of the two men in recent days, aimed at forming an" opposition nucleus ", is expected to be launched with the end of (the regulatory deadline for the performance of the government)," That the date of political engagement in the country will be early next summer.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 10:21 am