Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economic parliamentary: the presence of a lot of confusion in the current fiscal policy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economic parliamentary: the presence of a lot of confusion in the current fiscal policy  Empty Economic parliamentary: the presence of a lot of confusion in the current fiscal policy

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Mar 2014, 6:20 am

Economic parliamentary: the presence of a lot of confusion in the current fiscal policy

March 26, 2014

BAGHDAD / newspaper straightness / Mustafa al-Araji - According to a member of the Committee on the economy and investing in the House of Representatives Abdul-Hussein Abtan Wednesday "the lack of a clear picture of the development of a strategic planning properly for the purpose of promoting the economic reality in Iraq, asserting that" there is a lot of confusion in the political current financial adversely affect on the country.
    Abtan said in a statement (the newspaper of integrity) that "the federal government that would result from the upcoming parliamentary elections are the only way for the advancement of economic reality in Iraq, explaining that" up to the current period, there is no clear picture of the political, economic draw.
    Abtan explained that "the executive bodies of activating the role of private and public sectors for the purpose of promoting the economic reality in the country. Ended 4

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]|en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alestiqama.com%2F
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 10:48 pm