Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki talks about al-Hashemi and al-Issawi and confirms: the withdrawal of the army from Mosul was

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki talks about al-Hashemi and al-Issawi and confirms: the withdrawal of the army from Mosul was  Empty Maliki talks about al-Hashemi and al-Issawi and confirms: the withdrawal of the army from Mosul was

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Jul 2019, 2:21 am

Maliki talks about al-Hashemi and al-Issawi and confirms: the withdrawal of the army from Mosul was sectarian
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2019-07-11 16:57
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Speaker of the coalition of state law Nuri al-Maliki, on Thursday, the issue of Vice President Tareq al-Hashemi and Finance Minister Rafie al-Issawi, while noting that the withdrawal of the army from Mosul in 2014 was "sectarian."

Maliki said in an interview aired on Alsumaria Vzaih "when the cases of former Vice President of the Republic took place [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/133452/%D8%B7%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%82 %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%87%D8%A7%D8%B4%D9%85%D9%8A/ar/]Tareq al - Hashemi[/url] and former Finance Minister [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/133408/%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%B9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%8A%D8%B3%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%8A/ar/]Rafie al - Issawi[/url] , I was abroad, specifically in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , " noting "I was in my office and I received the judge super Zidane, along with another judge and officers of the two, "Jaafari was visiting me."

He added that "Zidane told me that he had a decision to inspect the house Hashemi, but I told him that the latest Vice President of the Republic and this causes a problem , " adding [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that , "Zidane told me that this decision is under evidence, statements and confessions , and we want to inspect his house , and if prevented us may issued arrest warrants for charges of disabling work Elimination ".

He added that "Hashemi prevented from traveling based on confessions emerged television, and when he wants to travel by plane prevented him military intelligence and told him that it prevent , " pointing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] "I contacted Judge Medhat al - Mahmoud and told him that al - Hashemi wants to travel , what is the verdict, where he told me that if he wanted to travel outside [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] may not be, but if for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] latter part of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and possible to travel and this is what happened. "

"I knew he would not be back, but I do not have any reasons to prevent him from traveling [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ."

"I am the case [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/133408/%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%B9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%8A%D8%B3%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%8A/ar/]Rafie al-Issawi[/url] , what happened is the arrest of one of the wanted in the door of [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/88899/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%86%D8%B7%D9%82%D8%A9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%B6%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1/ar/]the Green Zone,[/url] which recognized the protection of Issawi and others [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the issue included Issawi himself," explaining that "returned al-Hashemi and Issawi through the judiciary did not object to it."

On entering the "Daesh" [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] some provinces Maliki said that " the provinces sons are taken control of their areas before Daesh , who was not present where, where the rebel tribes and the [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/126087/%D8%AD%D8%B2%D8%A8 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B9%D8%AB/ar/]Baath Party[/url] and Naqshbandi , " pointing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the "Daesh control after that."

Maliki said that "the withdrawal of the army from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was sectarian because 90% of it of the year," explaining that "there is a movement arranged the withdrawal process."

Maliki pointed [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the "who made up the incubator next to terrorism from abroad, now left this work because they did not win anything , but have hurt themselves and their families and their areas , " pointing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that " the issue of the control of terrorism on the city in the future , it is impossible."

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki talks about al-Hashemi and al-Issawi and confirms: the withdrawal of the army from Mosul was  Empty Maliki: The popular crowd has not finished its role and is not integrated with the army and police

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Jul 2019, 2:31 am

Maliki: The popular crowd has not finished its role and is not integrated with the army and police
    Friday 12 July 2019 :
    10:20 am

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

The head of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki, that it is not with the idea of ​​merging the popular crowd with the army and police, considering it the guarantee and safety valve.
    Maliki said in a televised interview that there are now pockets of Iraq to destabilize security, and have links at home and abroad, and began to express themselves, on the political level, Maliki pointed out that the overthrow of the current government does not serve anyone, pointing out that Iraq has no real opposition.

Current date/time is Wed 05 Jun 2024, 2:32 pm