Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Electricity sets out two parallel plans to solve the electricity crisis in the count

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Electricity sets out two parallel plans to solve the electricity crisis in the count Empty The Ministry of Electricity sets out two parallel plans to solve the electricity crisis in the count

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Jul 2019, 6:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [size=41]The Ministry of Electricity sets out two parallel plans to solve the electricity crisis in the country
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Dr. Luay Al-Khatib confirmed that the ministry has developed two plans to solve[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in the country, and we have started implementing it in parallel.
    This came during a meeting between the Minister of Electricity and the governor of Najaf, Mr. Luay al-Yasiri in the governor's office on Thursday, 25/7/2019.
    Minister Al-Khatib said that the first plan concerns the large projects implemented during the period the current government,
    And the second is a 24-month fast since we took responsibility eight months ago for the transmission and distribution of electric power and the development of efficiency of the production system. It also includes quick solutions that will improve the processing of electrical power in the capital Baghdad and all other provinces.
    He stressed the issue of excesses on electricity distribution networks, how to get rid of them, as well as the tariff of energy consumption fees, which Iraq is one of the cheapest countries to sell it to citizens.
    For his part, the governor of Najaf thanked the Minister of Electricity for his interest and follow-up of projects that have been stalled for years, which was completed recently in months, expressing his willingness and readiness to work together and assign the ministry's staff to complete projects currently underway in the province.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

Current date/time is Thu 30 May 2024, 3:56 pm