Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad investment: the capital needs a million housing units

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad investment: the capital needs a million housing units Empty Baghdad investment: the capital needs a million housing units

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Aug 2019, 2:26 am

Baghdad investment: the capital needs a million housing units

10:21 - 04/08/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Baghdad Investment Authority announced on Sunday that it achieved 50% of its investment plan for the housing sector, pointing out that the capital needs to one million housing units.
    "The investment law currently in force gives local and foreign investors big concessions, including the right to own or lease land for housing projects for long years, as well as the exit of capital for foreigners, while allowing the import of labor and tax concessions," Shaker al-Zamili, chairman of the board, said in a statement. , With the right to litigation in international courts.
    Al-Zamili explained that "the provision of investment projects for 50 thousand jobs directly and indirectly, stressing that if the completion of all current projects, will provide more than one million jobs to absorb unemployment, noting that the investment projects implemented according to an investment map in coordination with the relevant authorities, The map is prepared with the Ministry of Planning according to indicators of market need for different sectors such as health, education, agriculture, industry and housing.
    "The need for Baghdad to one million housing units, so the work is to cover part of the need by providing land for housing from other ministries to establish investment projects, noting that the Commission and according to the data reached 50 percent of the plan for housing," pointing to " Three strategic projects in the capital will provide 200 thousand housing units, namely the cities of Basmaya and Camp Rasheed and Aldhana Abogrib way, stressing the government's efforts to resolve all the problems facing investment projects. Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 11:31 am