Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A remarkable American tribute to the popular crowd: capable of facing the worst

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A remarkable American tribute to the popular crowd: capable of facing the worst Empty A remarkable American tribute to the popular crowd: capable of facing the worst

Post by Rocky Sat 21 Sep 2019, 6:22 am

A remarkable American tribute to the popular crowd: capable of facing the worst

13:09 - 21/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    envoy to Syria, James Jeffrey, on Saturday, praised [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Forces and their role in the face of " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ", noting that the crowd is able to face the worst. "When I was an ambassador in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] when we were receiving 500 and 600 incidents in a week in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] these incidents are now very small compared to what was once, " Jeffrey said in an interview with The Defense Post in an interview. A good week for me in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] previously. ” “It doesn't mean we ignore these things. We have a lot of troops, we have a lot of coalition forces and the entire Iraqi army, and for the worst we have the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]We also have about 100,000 people being equipped and armed in northern Syria. ”
    Asked about the al-Tanf camp and the presence of more than 10,000 Syrians not assisted by the United States, despite a military base 10 miles away, Jeffrey replied: "We are not really responsible for those people and the international agencies are responsible." Finished / 25 z

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 29 May 2024, 5:13 pm