Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Barzani's party: Problems are heading towards a solution and there is pressure on Abdul Mahdi becaus

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Barzani's party: Problems are heading towards a solution and there is pressure on Abdul Mahdi becaus Empty Barzani's party: Problems are heading towards a solution and there is pressure on Abdul Mahdi becaus

Post by Rocky Wed 25 Sep 2019, 1:58 am

Barzani's party: Problems are heading towards a solution and there is pressure on Abdul Mahdi because of Kurdish rights

22:57 - 24/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Image processed by CodeCarvings Piczard ### FREE Community Edition ### on 2019-08-26 08: 04: 40Z | |

Information / Baghdad
    A member of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Mehdi Abdul Karim, on Tuesday, that the problems between Arbil and Baghdad are heading towards a solution, pointing out that there are some pressure on Abdul Mahdi because of Kurdish rights.
    Abdul Karim said in a televised statement continued (information), "There are parties within the region does not like the stability of Kurdistan, although the two Kurdish parties are linked to agreements."
    He added that "there is a new vision and direction in the Kurdistan region, where the previous rivalries between the two parties are lessons before us, and the problems that occurred between the two Kurdish parties controlled."
    He pointed out that "the problems between Erbil and Baghdad are moving towards a solution, but there are those who press the Abdul Mahdi because of the rights of the Kurds, and there are those who cry over the Kurds more than us because of the pressure on Abdul Mahdi." Finished 25 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 27 May 2024, 11:52 pm