Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Committee: We will meet with Abdul Mahdi next week to choose a candidate for the Minis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Committee: We will meet with Abdul Mahdi next week to choose a candidate for the Minis Empty Parliamentary Committee: We will meet with Abdul Mahdi next week to choose a candidate for the Minis

Post by Rocky Mon 30 Sep 2019, 1:37 pm

Parliamentary Committee: We will meet with Abdul Mahdi next week to choose a candidate for the Ministry of Health

18:54 - 30/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special…
    The Committee on Health and Environment Parliament, on Monday, intends to hold a meeting with the Prime Minister to choose a figure for the post of the Ministry of Health after Ala Alwan insisted on resignation and refused to return.
    Committee member Safaa Muslim told Al-Maalouma that the leave granted by Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to the Minister of Health ended and he did not return to his post after resigning.
    She added that "the committee and through the presidency contacted Alwan in an attempt to change his position and refrain from resignation and return to the ministry," noting that "Alwan insisted on his position to resign and refuse to return to take over the post of Minister of Health again."
    She explained that "the committee will hold a meeting next week and meet with Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to choose another person for the post of Minister of Health," pointing out that "the choice will be for a person who is not involved in any corruption and professional operations and is able to face any pressure and continue the position until the end of the life of the government."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 28 May 2024, 8:02 pm