Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sistani's office denies receiving news of intention op officials to discuss government formation

chouchou
    chouchou

Sistani's office denies receiving news of intention op officials to discuss government formation Empty Sistani's office denies receiving news of intention op officials to discuss government formation

Post by chouchou Sun 25 May 2014, 4:55 am

's Office denied the religious authority, Grand Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani on Sunday news about the intention of the reference to resume his meeting with leaders and political officials to discuss the formation of the next government.

[ltr]A source in the office of Sistani to the reporter by all of Iraq [where] that "There is no truth to the news about an intention to resume reference greeted by politicians to discuss forming the next government."[/ltr]

[ltr]The source added that "the still veiled reference for any official meeting," calling for "the media to be accurate in addressing Thus News."[/ltr]

[ltr]Some of the media has picked up on the news near the end of the period of occultation of reference for politicians and allow them to visit in the coming days, ending a break with the leaders of the political forces that lasted for several years. "[/ltr]

[ltr]Signals and media, quoting sources close to what Asmthma of reference that "the previous phase has ended all its pardoned be bygones, and will open a new page for the calendar conditions for the conduct of the political process for the better."[/ltr]

[ltr]It was Sistani, has declined since 2011 to meet with the leaders of all the political forces as a result of not responding to end the differences that have accompanied the political process that Hglethm for the delivery of basic services and exit of popular demonstrations demanding better security and service unrealistic.[/ltr]

[ltr]It is said that the political blocs locked in talks and negotiations to discuss the next map of alliances in preparation for the formation of the next government.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 12:21 pm