Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sumo: Chinese companies most buy Iraqi oil in October

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sumo: Chinese companies most buy Iraqi oil in October Empty Sumo: Chinese companies most buy Iraqi oil in October

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Nov 2019, 6:24 am

Sumo: Chinese companies most buy Iraqi oil in October

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    Iraqi Oil Marketing Company (SOMO) announced on Monday that Chinese oil companies were the most buyers of Iraqi oil during the month of October.
    SOMO said in an official statistics published on its official website and seen by the economy news, that "Chinese companies were the most among other international companies to buy Iraqi oil and by 6 out of 22 companies that bought oil during the month of October."
    Sumo added that "Indian companies came in second place by 4 companies, followed by American companies by 3 companies and Greek and by two companies," noting that "the rest was distributed to South Korean companies, Egyptian, Portuguese, Russian, Malaysian, Turkish and Italian."
    She said, "It depends in the sale of Iraqi oil on the main criteria for contracting with major international oil companies and medium and independent government integrated vertically," pointing out that "the most prominent international companies that bought Iraqi oil are China Petrojina, Italian company Eni and US company and Oxon Mobil."
    At the end of 2018, the Ministry of Oil had developed marketing mechanisms for 2019 which were based on the importance of each market in terms of volume of demand and revenue per barrel.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 4:11 am