Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary committee directs urgent visits to Gulf embassies to find out their "role" in the Ir

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentary committee directs urgent visits to Gulf embassies to find out their "role" in the Ir Empty A parliamentary committee directs urgent visits to Gulf embassies to find out their "role" in the Ir

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Nov 2019, 2:03 pm

A parliamentary committee directs urgent visits to Gulf embassies to find out their "role" in the Iraqi demonstrations

15:20 - 26/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Iraqi-Gulf Friendship Committee announced on Tuesday an agreement on urgent visits to several Arab embassies in Baghdad to discuss the possible role of those countries in the current events in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
    "The Iraqi-Gulf Friendship Committee held a meeting chaired by MP Amer Al-Fayez to discuss the development of relations with the Arab Gulf states," the council's media department said in a statement. The role of the committee through visits and hosts to the ambassadors of the Gulf States and to discuss common issues.
    The participants stressed the "emphasis on the consolidation of Iraqi-Gulf relations and clarify the vision on what is currently going on in the Iraqi street and the impact of the role of the Gulf States through the adoption of explicit and clear positions and tasks entrusted to the Commission."
    The meeting also agreed to "set dates for urgent visits to the Omani embassy and the Kuwaiti embassy in Baghdad," it said. Finished 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 05 Jun 2024, 4:27 pm