Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Masoudi warns of the investment of some regional and international events to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Masoudi warns of the investment of some regional and international events to Iraq Empty Masoudi warns of the investment of some regional and international events to Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:04 am

Masoudi warns of the investment of some regional and international events to Iraq

08:33 - 01/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special ..
    The deputy of the Alliance of Sairon Riad Masoudi, Sunday, from the investment of some regional and international bodies for what is happening in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , noting that these events constitute dangerous indicators through which to determine the relationship of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] relationship with other countries.
    Al-Masoudi said in a statement to the information, that "there are regional and international and local parties are investing in the street, where the burning of diplomatic representations is a determination of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] relationship with other countries."
    He added that "the visit of US Vice President Mike Pence to the base of the eye of Assad, and non-visit to the Iraqi government, which is away from the base by a distance of 150 km, while traveling a distance of 350 km to meet with the President of the region is a dangerous indicator for Iraq."
    He pointed out that "the American moves mentioned in addition to the current events represent serious Muslim in the country and must be remedied, especially since there are some indications of the link between the Secretary of Defense and the US embassy, ​​which makes the political scene confusing, and therefore the decision-making process is often unsuccessful." Finished 25 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon May 27, 2024 10:41 am