Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Federation of Muslim Scholars in Diyala: Confident of America's Support for ISIS..The Return of Snak

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Federation of Muslim Scholars in Diyala: Confident of America's Support for ISIS..The Return of Snak Empty Federation of Muslim Scholars in Diyala: Confident of America's Support for ISIS..The Return of Snak

Post by Rocky Mon 16 Dec 2019, 6:01 am

Federation of Muslim Scholars in Diyala: Confident of America's Support for ISIS..The Return of Snakes is the Best Evidence

14:42 - 16/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Diyala ..
    On Monday, the Union of Muslim Scholars in Diyala Governorate accused the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] supporting the " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] " criminal organization within the province.
    The president of the Union, Jabbar Al-Ma’mouri, said in a statement to “Information” that “ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] within what is known as Diyala state ended nearly a year ago after the overthrow of most of its important leaders and heavy losses, but suddenly he returned again and his cells began attacking multiple areas, which led to the fall of many martyrs The wounded include security personnel. ”
    Al-Maamouri added, "The return of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] did not come without American support and light," noting that "the most prominent evidence is the type of weapons used, which are modern snipers, night-view goggles, and informational support for infiltration between regions."
    Al-Maamouri affirmed, "Supporting America is the one who brought the black snakes back to Diyala again," noting that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] an American game and this is something the world knows, stressing that the presence of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the rest of the security formations are the ones that thwarted the organization's plans and broke its sting." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 9:48 am