Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alkhozai Hakim and stress the importance of promoting and developing the work of the National Allian

chouchou
    chouchou

Alkhozai Hakim and stress the importance of promoting and developing the work of the National Allian Empty Alkhozai Hakim and stress the importance of promoting and developing the work of the National Allian

Post by chouchou Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Search Vice President Khodair al and head of the Islamic Supreme Council Ammar al-Hakim, political developments and ways to enhance the success of the experiment and political democracy in the country, stressing the importance of strengthening and developing the work of the National Alliance, in line with the national project.

Khuzai said in a statement issued after his meeting in his office in Baghdad, al-Hakim and his accompanying delegation, received "morning," a copy of it, that "During the meeting, they discussed the political developments and ways to enhance the success of the experiment and political democracy in the country."

The statement said that "Alkhozai and Hakim stressed that Iraq has achieved a great victory through the success of the democratic experiment and the broad participation in the elections through the organization." As the two sides stressed "the importance of dialogues among all political parties to come out with visions clear contribute to the formation of a government capable of to achieve the aspirations and hopes of the Iraqi people, "he said," the two sides on the importance of strengthening and developing the work of the National Alliance, in line with the national project.

" The political body of the National Alliance announced that, in the (May 12, 2014) for the formation of a committee of eight to revise the rules of procedure of the alliance and the introduction of developments in the next stage, and insisting on the need to eliminate the gap between the executive and legislative branches, stressed the need to expedite the approval of the budget law through Chapter Legislature, which still exists.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Jun 04, 2024 6:18 am