Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Work includes 23 projects with business incubator loans during the year 2019

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Work includes 23 projects with business incubator loans during the year 2019 Empty Work includes 23 projects with business incubator loans during the year 2019

Post by Rocky Sun 29 Dec 2019, 6:40 am

Work includes 23 projects with business incubator loans during the year 2019

11:06 - 29/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    On Sunday, the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs announced the inclusion of 23 industrial and service projects with business incubator loans during the year 2019, at 378 million dinars.
    The Director General of the Labor and Vocational Training Department, Raed Jabbar Bahd, said in a statement that he received / Information /, a copy of it, that “within the strategy to eliminate unemployment, loans were granted to (23) projects within the business incubators adopted by the department, through which 96 workers who were searching for the work".
    Bahd added, "The projects that were granted loans varied between an innovative project for a new product and a development or traditional project," indicating that "the interest rate on the loan is only 3% with the granting of non-payment for a period of one year, after which the amount will be recovered in a five-year installment." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 07 Jun 2024, 5:18 pm