Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Launching the online application for housing fund loans

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Launching the online application for housing fund loans Empty Launching the online application for housing fund loans

Post by Rocky Tue 31 Dec 2019, 1:24 am

Launching the online application for housing fund loans

08:53 - 31/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The housing fund will launch next Thursday electronic submission of loans in Baghdad and all governorates except for the Kurdistan region, while pointing out that the number of transactions disbursed during the year 2019 exceeded 27 thousand.
    And the official newspaper, "Al-Sabah", in a news briefed on it, quoted an official source in the Ministry of Construction, Housing and Public Municipalities of which the fund belongs, saying that "the Housing Fund has begun, since last September, to prepare an electronic form for applying for housing loans for those wishing to obtain it."
    The source added, "The form is installed on a special link, as the form is completed and information and documents are sent electronically under a precise electronic system, while the transaction is received and audited and then a message is sent to the owner of the transaction that includes a symbol that depends on the citizen during his review."
    He explained, “The form was subject to some technical administrative procedures during the past period to ensure that the application process is easy for citizens.” He pointed out that “the fund decided to launch an electronic application for the fund’s loans starting next Thursday, the second of January 2020 in Baghdad and all Provinces except for the Kurdistan region. Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 2:14 am