Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy warns of "great economic collapse" due to the escalating budget deficit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy warns of "great economic collapse" due to the escalating budget deficit  Empty A deputy warns of "great economic collapse" due to the escalating budget deficit

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Jan 2020, 3:32 am

A deputy warns of "great economic collapse" due to the escalating budget deficit 

12:31 - 12/01/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    Member of Parliamentary Committee on Economy and Investment Nada Shaker Jawdat warned, on Sunday, of a major economic collapse due to an annual rise in the public budget deficit, calling on politicians to stay away from rivalries and think of easy and smooth laws to foreign investment.
    Jawdat said in a statement to the "information", that "the government's talk about the existence of a deficit of 48 trillion dinars in the budget for the current year is catastrophic and the reason is due to poor financial management by previous and current governments", noting that "the continued high financial deficit in the budgets will lead to an economic collapse Suddenly, he cannot be rescued from any government. ”
    She added that "there are no political blocs in front of, but one solution, which is to avoid political rivalry and think about legislating easy and smooth laws for foreign investment."
    It is noteworthy that the Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed a deficit in the 2020 budget that exceeds 48 trillion dinars, indicating that operating expenses have begun to expand at the expense of investment. Ended in / 25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 1:48 pm