Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Other: Governorate council elections will not take place before early voting and constitutional amen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Other: Governorate council elections will not take place before early voting and constitutional amen Empty Other: Governorate council elections will not take place before early voting and constitutional amen

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Jan 2020, 1:37 am

Other: Governorate council elections will not take place before early voting and constitutional amendments

08:40 - 01/15/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ..
    On Wednesday, the deputy of the Alliance of Riyad Muhammad Ali said that provincial council elections will not take place unless early elections and constitutional amendments are held, pointing out that the constitutional amendment committee has not yet reached the separation of governorate councils.
    Ali said in a statement to the "information", that "the holding of provincial council elections is linked to three axes, as the House of Representatives terminated the work of the current councils by amending its law to become, on the first of last December, expired councils."
    He added that "the government approved two months ago to postpone the date of the provincial council elections until further notice, in addition to the constitutional amendments that are being worked on with the participation of deputies from different political blocs."
    He explained that "the Committee for Constitutional Amendments did not reach the file of the provincial councils, although it continues to work on several files in each chapter of the constitution."
    And that "provincial council elections will not take place unless early elections are held, and after constitutional amendments are made." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 11:30 am