Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The withdrawal of all officers and employees of border guards and customs of the headquarters of the

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

The withdrawal of all officers and employees of border guards and customs of the headquarters of the Empty The withdrawal of all officers and employees of border guards and customs of the headquarters of the

Post by Bama Diva Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:17 am

[ltr]The withdrawal of all officers and employees of border guards and customs of the headquarters of the two leaderships west of Ramadi[/ltr]

Fri Jun 13 2014 11:06

Sumerian News / Al Anbar 
    Said a police source in Anbar province, on Friday, that all officers and employees of the police, border guards and customs withdrew from the headquarters of the two leaderships west of Ramadi, after being subjected to an armed attack. 

The source said in an interview for "Alsumaria News", "Unidentified gunmen attacked, today, from machine guns headquarters of the leaders of the police, border guards and customs in the area 35 km west of Ramadi." 

The source, who asked not to be named, said: "This attack is to pay the officers and associates to withdraw immediately from the headquarters of the two leaderships." 

The Iraqi Interior Ministry announced that, earlier today, Friday (June 13, 2014), for repelling an attempt to penetrate the western border of Anbar by the elements of organizing Daash. 

Iraq has been a deterioration in security remarkable push Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, on Tuesday (June 10, 2014), to declare a state of high alert in the country, after the control of gunmen from the organization "Daash" on the Nineveh province, fully, and progress towards the Salahuddin province, and their control over some areas .

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sandbox=0&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php%3Fid%3D153216&usg=ALkJrhhtEI7MDn7b_qh6rr0jbf1AI4vxkQ#axzz34Qml0Fdv

Current date/time is Wed Jun 05, 2024 9:41 am