Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Member of the state of law: all the names submitted to the Prime Minister were burned

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Member of the state of law: all the names submitted to the Prime Minister were burned Empty Member of the state of law: all the names submitted to the Prime Minister were burned

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Jan 2020, 6:33 am

Member of the state of law: all the names submitted to the Prime Minister were burned

13:17 - 01/26/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    Member of the State of Law coalition, Saad Al-Muttalabi, confirmed on Sunday that the leak of the names circulating in front of the media to head the government aims to burn people, indicating that his coalition does not put any veto in front of any candidate for prime minister.
    Al-Muttalabi said in a statement to the "information" that "the coalition of state law did not put any refusal on any candidate to head the government, whether Mustafa Al-Kazemi or others."
    He added that "all the names circulated in front of the media are no longer beneficial to political circulation, as they were burned popularly, and most of them were categorically rejected."
    He explained that his coalition "is not concerned with the prime minister, but he strongly supports the replacement of the outgoing Prime Minister, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with a new personality that adopts comprehensive reform mechanisms." Finished / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 1:28 am