Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electricity: 2.8 million subscribers did not pay the collection fees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Electricity: 2.8 million subscribers did not pay the collection fees Empty Electricity: 2.8 million subscribers did not pay the collection fees

Post by Rocky Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:53 am

Electricity: 2.8 million subscribers did not pay the collection fees

09:14 - 01/30/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad .. The
    Ministry of Electricity revealed, on Thursday, that providing energy to citizens and ensuring the sustainability of the work of generating stations cost the state budget about 12 billion dollars in government support to the sector, noting that there are 2.8 million subscribers who did not pay the collection fees.
    Said ministry spokesman Ahmad al - Abadi in a statement carried by the official newspaper "Sabah" and seen by / information /, he said that his ministry "demanded that the legislative and executive institutions in three axes paint a map of the way for the advancement of the country 's electricity, the first to amend the Companies Act in a manner to be [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , an attractive environment for investments Global lack of the ability to advance the energy sector without the participation of these global companies in the electricity industry and within agreed criteria, including that the Iraqi employment rate be 75 percent and mobile capital be inside [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] not outside it.
    Al-Abadi added, “The second axis requires the amendment of the tariff price, as its price cannot be supported by more than 93 percent, especially since the electricity industry annually costs the state 12 billion dollars to provide support to citizens, and thus is one of the things that drains the state’s budget.”
    Al-Abadi pointed out that "the Ministry of Electricity now only receives seven percent of wages, and there are two million and 800,000 subscribers who have not paid the collection fees." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:10 am