Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pope of the Vatican: I pray for Iraq to stand bravely and the relationship between its components mu

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pope of the Vatican: I pray for Iraq to stand bravely and the relationship between its components mu Empty Pope of the Vatican: I pray for Iraq to stand bravely and the relationship between its components mu

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Feb 2020, 2:06 am

[size=36]Pope of the Vatican: I pray for Iraq to stand bravely and the relationship between its components must be strengthened[/size]

Political | 10:39 - 06/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baghdad - Mawazine News
    Pope Francis, Pope of the Vatican, sent a message from the Apostolic Palace to Cardinal Mar Luis Luis Saco, Patriarch of Babylon for the Iraqi Chaldeans.
    Anba Bakhoum, the spokesperson for the Catholic Church in Egypt, conveyed the message that he said:
    I have received the message of the wishes that you brought to mark the fiftieth anniversary of my priestly ordination. Thank you for this kind gesture and for your heartfelt congratulations and heartfelt and fraternal words.
    The Pope added: “His Beatitude, I pray to God for Iraq, to ​​live in peace and stand bravely in front of everything that would undermine or destroy this peace, and I wish Iraq would strengthen the partnership among all its residents, whatever their group or religion, and I wish all Christians in Iraq are all good and blessing in this new year. "
    And the Pope of the Vatican concluded his message: “May God protect you, His Beatitude, and continue the work of the Holy Spirit in you, so that you will be among your brothers, the patriarchs of the East, bishops, priests and believers, a vivid picture of Christ.” End 29 / A 43

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pope of the Vatican: I pray for Iraq to stand bravely and the relationship between its components mu Empty Pope Vatican: I pray to God for Iraq to live in peace

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Feb 2020, 2:46 am

[size=35][size=35]Pope Vatican: I pray to God for Iraq to live in peace[/size]

Policy

2020-02-06 | 03:17
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]Pope Francis, Pope of the Vatican, sent a message from the Apostolic Palace to the Patriarch Cardinal Mar Luis Sako, Patriarch of Babylon for the Iraqi Chaldeans, where Anba Bakhoum, the spokesman for the Catholic Church in Egypt, conveyed that message in which he said:

I have received the message of wishes that you sent to mark the fiftieth anniversary of my priesthood. Thank you for this kind gesture and for your heartfelt congratulations and heartfelt and fraternal words.

The Pope added: “His Beatitude, I pray to God for Iraq, to ​​live in peace and stand bravely in front of everything that would undermine or destroy this peace, and I wish Iraq would strengthen the partnership among all its residents, whatever their group or religion, and I wish all Christians in Iraq are all good and blessing in this new year. "

And the Pope of the Vatican concluded his message: May God protect you, His Beatitude, and continue the work of the Holy Spirit in you, so that you will be among your brothers, the patriarchs of the East, bishops, priests and believers, a vivid picture of Christ. "

[/size]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 7:01 pm