Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP: No signs for the Liberation of Mosul without liberate Tikrit and Baiji

chouchou
    chouchou

MP: No signs for the Liberation of Mosul without liberate Tikrit and Baiji  Empty MP: No signs for the Liberation of Mosul without liberate Tikrit and Baiji

Post by chouchou Sat 21 Jun 2014, 5:09 am

BAGHDAD / NINA / The MP, of the State of Law Coalition, Hanin Qadu confirmed that there are no signs, so far, to start a large-scale military operation to liberate Mosul, Nineveh province.

He told the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / "The government's focus on the military operation toward Mosul depends on the liberation of the regions and cities link Mosul, and the most important areas are Tikrit and Baiji, and the remaining of Tal Afar."

He added "what the security and military forces are doing of courage operations, especially in Tal Afar, which aims to liberate them from terrorist ISIS will be with the liberalization of the remaining areas in Tikrit and Baiji, and will be the starting point towards the liberalization of Mosul."

It is mentioned that the ISIS was able to control Mosul district, of Nineveh province in 10 June, after the withdrawal of the Army, later the ISIS attacked districts and areas belonging to the province of Salahuddin like (Tikrit, Sharqat and Baiji and controlled large parts of them.

The government has begun collecting withdrawing units backed by thousands of volunteers in several camps north of Baghdad, to liberate the cities and areas occupied by the terrorist organization ISIS.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 04 Jun 2024, 5:31 am