Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal expert: The Federal Court gave support to the constitutional amendment committee to complete i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal expert: The Federal Court gave support to the constitutional amendment committee to complete i Empty Legal expert: The Federal Court gave support to the constitutional amendment committee to complete i

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Feb 2020, 2:09 am

Legal expert: The Federal Court gave support to the constitutional amendment committee to complete its mission quickly

•  Time: 02/19/2020 10:46:59

•  Reading: 299 times

• Categories: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} Legal expert Muhammad al-Sharif called on the Constitutional Amendments Committee to continue its work and complete its mission as soon as possible, stressing the need for its members to invest in the decision of the Federal Supreme Court regarding the validity of their choice by the House of Representatives, as it was issued by the highest Iraqi judicial body.
    In a statement, al-Sharif received a copy of the [Al-Furat News], “The Supreme Federal Court’s decision regarding the response to the challenge to form a committee in the House of Representatives to conduct constitutional amendments was correct and in accordance with Article (142 / First) of the Constitution.”
    Al-Sharif continued, "The committee must continue its work in the hope that it will complete the package of amendments and present it at once to the House of Representatives for approval by an absolute majority of its members, that is, no less than (166) deputies according to the number of deputies in the current electoral cycle."
    He pointed out, "The next stage for the House of Representatives decision to accept the amendments will be to present the package for voting to the Iraqi people, and for it to pass it must not be rejected by two thirds of the three provinces."
    He explained, "The endorsement by the Federal Supreme Court of the correctness of the procedures for choosing the amendment committee should give its members an incentive to complete the tasks entrusted to them as soon as possible, especially since the decision came from the highest judicial body that issues final and binding rulings to all authorities in accordance with Article (94) of the Constitution."
    Al-Sharif noted that "Article (142) of the constitution mandated the dissolution of the amendment committee immediately after it completed its work related to deciding its proposals." is over
    Mohammed Al-Marsoumi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 11:57 pm