Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Human rights demand the suspension of working hours for 14 days

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Human rights demand the suspension of working hours for 14 days Empty Human rights demand the suspension of working hours for 14 days

Post by Rocky Sun 15 Mar 2020, 2:09 pm

Deputy: The previous parliament’s decision is sufficient for the government to act internationally to remove the American forces

19:45 - 3/15/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    On Sunday, a member of the House of Representatives, Bassem Khashan, affirmed that there is no need to vote on a new law to remove [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , noting that the previous decision is sufficient for the government to move internationally to remove the foreign forces from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
    Khashan told (the information) that "the calls and allegations regarding the government's need for a new parliamentary decision to enable it to march towards removing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from the country are false pretenses for those who call for them."
    He added that "the decision of the previous parliament is sufficient for the government to move internationally and mobilize the international opinion towards the removal [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ," noting that "the prospective interim government will be among its first actions to move towards [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ."
    A number of members of Parliament had called, earlier, for a session of parliament to vote on the formula for a law to remove foreign forces from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to be binding on the government. Ended 25 and
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 5:32 pm