Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Lakash: It was better for the President of the Republic to sign the execution of terrorists rathe

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Lakash: It was better for the President of the Republic to sign the execution of terrorists rathe Empty Al-Lakash: It was better for the President of the Republic to sign the execution of terrorists rathe

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Apr 2020, 6:31 am

Al-Lakash: It was better for the President of the Republic to sign the execution of terrorists rather than claim their freedom

09:43 - 04/04/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    Ex-MP Muhammad Al-Lakash, Al-Seet, warned of the voices of sedition calling for the release of criminals and his killers from prisons, surprising at the calls of the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, regarding the release of detainees under the pretext of the spread of Corona.
    "We are not surprised by these voices, whether by government officials, parliamentarians, or some of the organizations, unions, and paid channels that have had a prominent role in creating chaos in the country," Al-Lakash said in a statement.
    Addressing his question to the President of the Republic, was it not free for you to ratify death sentences before asking the Prime Minister to issue an amnesty for some of these people?
    It is worth noting that there are thousands of criminals who were sentenced to death in terrorism cases, and their verdict gained the final degree and they were not implemented for a decade, including the former regime’s leaders.
    In addition, Iraqi prisons and detention centers have not recorded any infection with the Corona virus, and there are large countries with thousands of times the number of infections in Iraq, such as the United States of America, although some injuries were recorded in their prisons, but they did not release one prisoner. Ends 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 3:32 pm