Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Shabandar "embarrasses" Abadi ... and addresses MPs: Do not pass death sentences

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Shabandar "embarrasses" Abadi ... and addresses MPs: Do not pass death sentences Empty Shabandar "embarrasses" Abadi ... and addresses MPs: Do not pass death sentences

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Apr 2020, 2:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Shabandar "embarrasses" Abadi ... and addresses MPs: Do not pass death sentences

April 26, 2020

Shabandar commented on the criticism directed at the Finance Minister Fouad Hussein (Ultra Iraq)

Ultra Iraq - Editorial Team
    Politician Izzat Shabandar continued his dramatic messages about the crisis of forming the interim government.
    Shabandar said that al-Abadi nominated al-Zaidan to a ministerial bag in al-Kazemi's cabin

Shabandar said in his post, on Sunday, April 26, "I request Brother Haider al-Abadi (former Prime Minister) to deny his candidacy to Mr. Falah Hassan Zaidan as minister in the new cabinet of Mr. Designated Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, and not answering is an answer in itself." .
    Shabandar recently wrote a comment on the criticism raised by the disclosure of Fuad Hussein's retention of his post as finance minister in Al-Kazemi's cabin.
    Shabandar said, "As if the Shiite provinces were living in the golden age during the assumption of the finance portfolio by three Shiite ministers, then the Kurdish minister Fuad Hussein came to return it to the age of tank."
    Also read: The  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    He added, "With all due respect to some of my MPs' friends, I invite them to wait and see death sentences for ministers on TV."
    Since the announcement of Mustafa al-Kazemi mandating the formation of the government, and the position of the Shiite political blocs, led by an alliance of the one in charge, politician Izzat al-Shabandar has launched a continuous attack against the leaders of those blocs.
    The name Shabandar has emerged as one of the most prominent candidates to arrive at the government palace after the Al-Fateh coalition and other Shi'a parties refused to Adnan Al-Zarfi, who finally gave in to those parties' wish and announced his apology on Thursday morning, April 9, to charge Al-Kazimi minutes later with a remarkable political presence .
    The Shabandar started the series "Reprimand and Burlesque" with a post in which he said: "At a time when we wish success for Brother Al-Kazemi in his mission. Poor, you will see death until you are satisfied with the heat. "
    And the shooting of Shabandar appeared directed directly to the leader of the alliance Al-Fath Hadi Al-Amri, who was close to the President of the Republic as he announced the assignment of Al-Zarfi, expressing his satisfaction with the applause of the taxpayer, and then said that things returned to their position .
    It also affected the leader of the Asa’ib al-Haq movement, Qais Khazali, who came out with a lengthy speech after the commissioning ceremony, declaring "the victory of the Shiites after extracting their right to nominate the prime minister from the President of the Republic ."
    Not only was the Shabandar so he returned, tweeting describing the Shiite blocs as "whoever cuts his penis to punish his quarrelsome wife." "It is said that a man is fed up with his wife because she often quarrels him and shrinks his times because he is unable or ignored his duties with her for more than five months, so the guerrilla decided to punish her by cutting off his memory ."
    He added, "This is what some Shiite parties in power did with Barham Saleh in a fabricated battle under the title (Restoring the Right of the Component)."
    After that, Shabandar sent a message that he described as "open" to the Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi, in which he said, "They assigned you to what they were assigned to others and apologized, and formed his government from those who preceded them and committed suicide. He sought you, and you have accepted it and you are proud of what is in your hands or those behind you and Around you and be close to the witnesses of the people of truth so that you may know him and the people of falsehood have written without you so as not to tear you apart before you tear him apart. "
    Shabandar continued the series of fiery blogs with a new attack against the leaders of the Shiite blocs, when he wrote, on Sunday, April 12, "I return to the leaders of the lie of regaining (the right of the constituent), where they reduced it to their presence by celebrating the assignment of those whom Gabriel inspired in his name, to tell them (the right of the component) is Recover his money stolen by most of you, and recover the lost from his rights to health, security, education, order and sovereignty throughout the years of your rule. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 12:39 am