Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Abadi warns of "the destruction" of the popular crowd: the opportunity is golden ... and Al-Kazem

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Abadi warns of "the destruction" of the popular crowd: the opportunity is golden ... and Al-Kazem Empty Al-Abadi warns of "the destruction" of the popular crowd: the opportunity is golden ... and Al-Kazem

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Apr 2020, 1:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Al-Abadi warns of "the destruction" of the popular crowd: the opportunity is golden ... and Al-Kazemi is temporary
    April 29, 2020

Al-Abadi confirmed the completion of the government booth for Al-Kazemi (Ultra Iraq)

Ultra Iraq - Editorial Team
    Former Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] succeeded in the task of forming the government, while he warned against the “destruction” of the popular crowd as a result of “conflicts”.
    Al-Abadi called for exploiting the world's preoccupation with the epidemic to form the government away from pressures

Al-Abadi said in televised statements that "poor decision-making by political leaders in certain periods gave an opportunity for Baghdad to turn into an arena for regional and international conflicts," noting that "external pressure at the present time is much less than before, especially in the matter of forming a government, Because the world is busy with the epidemic. "
    A golden opportunity!
    Al-Abadi said, "The imposition is now golden for the political blocs to form the government without external interference," explaining that "the prime minister-designate is a professional and successful person in his work, especially after he assumed the position of director of the intelligence service in 2015."
    The former Prime Minister added, "The quota system was prevalent in that period, and the conflict of my party and components, except that he (Abadi) managed to install him as the agency's acting director." On another account. "
    Also read:  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    He explained, "The electoral process requires that the blocs form the government," stressing that "the electoral system in Iraq does not recognize the largest bloc, but rather authorizes the group of blocs that constitute the majority to form the government."
    Al-Kazemi .. A temporary mission
    Al-Abadi said, "The fact that the blocs agreed not to nominate the prime minister for the upcoming elections aims to reduce doubts about tampering with the election results, or the use of public money for electoral advertising purposes by the prime minister, especially since the task of the interim government is to prepare for early elections."
    Al-Abadi stressed that "Al-Kazemi pledged to be the head of a transitional government, and he does not intend to form a specific party or political line," noting that "Al-Kazemi has completed his ministerial cabinet and checked the names in it in the criminal record and question and justice procedures."
    The crowd .. and conflict!
    And on the popular crowd, al-Abadi said, "There is a political struggle within the crowd," warning of "the reflection of the conflict on the military system of the crowd."
    Al-Abadi called for reforms within the popular crowd 

He added, "I fear the destruction of the Hashd Foundation due to the political conflict," accusing unnamed parties of "joining the Hashd for the political and financial benefit."
    Al-Abadi, Prime Minister and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, called for "reforms within the PMF to preserve them."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 2:49 am