Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A new Kurdish delegation arrives in Baghdad tomorrow in search of a "radical solution"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A new Kurdish delegation arrives in Baghdad tomorrow in search of a "radical solution" Empty A new Kurdish delegation arrives in Baghdad tomorrow in search of a "radical solution"

Post by Rocky Sat May 02, 2020 4:20 am

A new Kurdish delegation arrives in Baghdad tomorrow in search of a "radical solution"

10:58 - 02/05/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad .. The
    deputy of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Mayada Al-Najjar, expressed Saturday the arrival of a new Kurdish delegation to the capital, Baghdad, on Sunday, while I disclosed the most important axes to be presented by the new delegation.
    Al-Najjar said in a statement to "Information", "A high Kurdish delegation will arrive in the capital Baghdad on Sunday", indicating that "the Kurdish delegation will discuss with the Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi, political leaders and relevant authorities, the outstanding issues between the region and the center, including the file of forming the government and the entitlement of the Kurds In the budget and salaries of the region's employees. ”
    Najjar added that "the whole Iraqi scene is complicated and needs more than one visit to resolve all outstanding files," stressing that "the Kurdish delegation seeks to find a fundamental solution to all the files related to the budget and the salaries of the region's employees."
    The Kurdish deputy pointed out that “the Kurdistan region of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Serious in dissolving the differences and work to strengthen the federal government. Ended / 25h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:30 am