Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

baghdad governorate: late approval of the budget suspended implementation of strategic and service p

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

baghdad governorate: late approval of the budget suspended implementation of strategic and service p Empty baghdad governorate: late approval of the budget suspended implementation of strategic and service p

Post by Rocky Tue 05 May 2020, 2:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=40]baghdad governorate: late approval of the budget suspended implementation of strategic and service projects
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] On 5/5/2020 - 10:30 AM  14[/size]
    Baghdad Technical Assistant Fares Majeed, on Tuesday, explained the reason for the delay in implementing important strategic and service projects in the country.
    Majeed said, in a statement received by Al-Ahd News, a copy of it, that "the delay in approving the budget due to the exceptional circumstances, despite the lapse of four months of the fiscal year, led to the lack of financial allocations for the projects and the reluctance of many contractors and company owners to implement the projects, which caused To create a real crisis. ”
    He pointed out that "the partial ban decision gave way to the province to resume a number of service projects, including street cladding and maintenance work, but these projects are also threatened to stop due to the failure to monitor any financial allocations for the year 2020."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 2:24 am