Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Democrat: Fouad Hussein is still the only candidate to fill the foreign portfolio

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Democrat: Fouad Hussein is still the only candidate to fill the foreign portfolio Empty Democrat: Fouad Hussein is still the only candidate to fill the foreign portfolio

Post by Rocky Sat 09 May 2020, 6:29 am

Democrat: Fouad Hussein is still the only candidate to fill the foreign portfolio

14:24 - 09/05/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    On Saturday, the Kurdistan Democratic Party MP Bashar al-Kiki revealed that his party would continue to nominate Fouad Hussein for the post of Foreign Ministry in the new government, stating that the Democrat had abdicated a ministry within its entitlement to pass the government.
    "The Kurdish forces deserved four ministries in the previous government, and the Kurdistani Democrat has abdicated a ministry to pass Abdul-Mahdi," Al-Kiki said in a statement.
    He added that "the Shiite forces insisted on replacing the Ministry of Finance with the foreign ministry in the new government for the Kurdish component, and the Democrat agreed based on the interest."
    He explained that "the decision of the vacant ministries in the government will take place after Eid Al-Fitr," noting that "Fouad Hussein is still a candidate for the post of Foreign Ministry until now." Ended 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 04 Jun 2024, 7:26 am