Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Sayyed Muqtada al-Sadr returns to Iraq

chouchou
    chouchou

Sayyed Muqtada al-Sadr returns to Iraq Empty Sayyed Muqtada al-Sadr returns to Iraq

Post by chouchou Sun 30 Aug 2020, 5:15 am

Shafaq News / The leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, returned, on Friday night, to Najaf, days after the expiration of the 100-day deadline that he granted to the Prime Minister to assess the work of his government.

A leader in the Sadrist movement told Shafaq News agency, “Sayyed Muqtada al-Sadr arrived late, Friday, to Najaf International Airport, coming from the Lebanon, and he directed to his place of residence in the Al-Hanana area, in the center of the governorate.”

the leader stated, "Al-Sadr's return came days after the 100-day deadline, which he granted to the Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi, to evaluate his work and the work of his government, and in the coming days, there will be positions and movements for Al-Sadr and Saairun coalition, regarding the government's work, and perhaps there will be popular movements of the supporters of Al-Sadr.”

On May 11, 2020, Al-Sadr announced that Al-Kadhimi would be given 100 days to prove his government's competence in managing the situation.

Al-Sadr usually gives governments deadlines to implement reforms and services, most of which end with demonstrations of his supporters.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

weslin3 and Rip534 like this post

Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Sayyed Muqtada al-Sadr returns to Iraq Empty Re: Sayyed Muqtada al-Sadr returns to Iraq

Post by Diamond Sun 30 Aug 2020, 8:18 am

crawled out from under his rock, again

weslin3, chouchou and Rip534 like this post

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 3:23 pm