Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Advisor to the Prime Minister: The salaries of employees for the year 2021 are fully insured

chouchou
    chouchou

Advisor to the Prime Minister: The salaries of employees for the year 2021 are fully insured Empty Advisor to the Prime Minister: The salaries of employees for the year 2021 are fully insured

Post by chouchou Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:53 pm

Advisor to the Prime Minister: The salaries of employees for the year 2021 are fully insured

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The financial and economic advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, confirmed, on Tuesday, that the salaries of employees for the year 2021 are fully insured.

Saleh said in a press interview, that "in light of the exceptional and difficult circumstance the country is going through, the House of Representatives must intensify its efforts to pass the 2021 budget bill as soon as it reaches the parliament during the next few days
    ."
    He added that the delay in the House of Representatives voting on the 2021 budget has nothing to do with the disbursement of employees' salaries, given that the state's expenses are continuing and there is a financial plan for 2021
    Saleh indicated that the salaries of employees for the year 2021 are fully secured, and there are contexts in the exchange according to the Financial Administration Law, even if

Parliament is late in passing the Maronite Law, there will be no delay in paying salaries
    On Monday, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi directed to send the Budget Law for 2021 to the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers for scrutiny

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:35 am