Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary source likely to include budget law on the agenda of next Thursday's session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary source likely to include budget law on the agenda of next Thursday's session Empty Parliamentary source likely to include budget law on the agenda of next Thursday's session

Post by Rocky Sat 06 Mar 2021, 11:29 am

Parliamentary source likely to include budget law on the agenda of next Thursday's session

2021-03-06 09:31

Shafq News/ A parliamentary source on Saturday, the inclusion of the federal budget law for 2021 on the schedule of next Thursday's session, pointing out that the controversial paragraphs of the federal court law are close to being resolved.

The source told Twilight News that the budget law is likely to be on the agenda for next Thursday's session.

The source added, that the hope of including the budget on the agenda began to expand, after the vote on the controversial paragraphs in the law of the Federal Court, pointing out that 4 controversial paragraphs out of 6 points on the law of the court , (until the liberation of this news).

Earlier Saturday, the Presidency of the Iraqi Parliament held a meeting to discuss deferred articles of the Federal Court's law.

A parliamentary source told Twilight News that the Presidency of the Council had held a meeting with the heads of the blocs and the Legal Committee to complete the discussion of the remaining 6 articles of the Federal Supreme Court Bill.

The source added that six articles of the law were not voted on during last Thursday's session.

He said the presidency is trying to reach an agreement with the political blocs on the articles of law in order to complete the vote at monday's session.

The Iraqi Parliament on Thursday postponed six articles of the Federal Court law because of disagreements over it, while the rest of the law was passed.

Parliamentary sources told Twilight News that political blocs had agreed to pass the Federal Budget Act in exchange for a vote on the Federal Court Act.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 8:05 am