Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP: The negotiations between Baghdad and Erbil on the 2021 budget have not stopped

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MP: The negotiations between Baghdad and Erbil on the 2021 budget have not stopped Empty MP: The negotiations between Baghdad and Erbil on the 2021 budget have not stopped

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Mar 2021, 11:17 am

MP: The negotiations between Baghdad and Erbil on the 2021 budget have not stopped

13:34 - 12/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad
    MP Iqbal Al-Lahibi confirmed, on Friday, that negotiations between [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on the terms of the 2021 budget have not stopped.
    Al-Lahibi said in an interview with Al-Maouma that, “The budget is one of the important laws of the country, especially as it charts the financial path and the economy for a year in terms of spending and financing reconstruction projects and the rest of government obligations, stressing that the budget faced many complications, the largest part of which was resolved and only some outstanding issues remained. “.
    Al-Lahibi added, “The negotiations between [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]To settle the terms of the 2021 budget did not stop, confirming that the budget will be presented for discussion and voting during the next Monday session in order to strive to resolve it, pointing out that political consensus will be present to resolve the budget doors and push them forward in order to resolve the most important laws that will have repercussions in other directions, especially since many of the files "Stopped about the voting file."
    The House of Representatives decided to set the next Monday session as a date for voting on the 2021 budget after a delay of many weeks.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 4:17 pm