Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The head of a parliamentary bloc suggests that the dollar exchange rate will change in the 2021 budg

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The head of a parliamentary bloc suggests that the dollar exchange rate will change in the 2021 budg Empty The head of a parliamentary bloc suggests that the dollar exchange rate will change in the 2021 budg

Post by Rocky Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:12 pm

The head of a parliamentary bloc suggests that the dollar exchange rate will change in the 2021 budget

19:30 - 13/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private.
    The head of Bayariq Al-Khair Parliamentary Bloc, MP Muhammad Al-Khalidi, on Saturday, suggested changing the exchange rate of the dollar in the 2021 budget.
    Al-Khalidi said to the agency / information /, that "the parliamentary pressure to change the exchange rate of the dollar from its current position at 1450 dinars per dollar continued and did not stop, but rather doubled in recent times."
    He added, "The high selling prices of crude oil and the improvement in the general economic situation have made the exchange rate remaining in its current position not compatible with the nature of the economic scene, especially since there are large segments of Iraqi society affected by the price due to the high prices of major materials in the markets."
    Al-Khalidi said, "The continuing parliamentary pressure leads to a change in the exchange rate of the dollar in the 2021 budget, especially since many political forces have begun to realize the importance of the decision, especially as its justifications have disappeared with the recent rise in crude oil selling prices."
    Several representative political forces continue their campaign towards restoring the dollar’s ​​exchange rate to its previous position, or at least setting an average price that reduces the financial burden on large segments, including the poor, due to the increase in food prices. Finished 25 F.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 23, 2024 9:18 am