Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq ranks low in the evaluation of "attracting investment" .. Learn about the indicators of strengt

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq ranks low in the evaluation of "attracting investment" .. Learn about the indicators of strengt Empty Iraq ranks low in the evaluation of "attracting investment" .. Learn about the indicators of strengt

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Mar 2021, 2:06 pm

[size=30]Iraq ranks low in the evaluation of "attracting investment" .. Learn about the indicators of strength and weakness that Iraq has acquired

2021-03-14
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

Iraq ranked 105 out of 109 countries in the evaluation of the most attractive countries for investment for the year 2020.
    Iraq achieved a rate of 23.7, while the evaluation includes a set of factors, including economic stability, financial structure, institutional environment, basic requirements, market potential and ease of access to the market, natural and human resources, material costs, logistical performance, communications and information technology, the main factors, economics of agglomeration, Technical environment and privileges, external factors influencing.

The ratios of Iraq were very late in: the institutional environment, logistical performance, technical environment, financial structure.
    As for the high rates in Iraq, they were in: economic stability, natural and human resources, the main factors.

This report measures the extent of the attractiveness of countries ’economies to foreign investment for various countries, and despite the high percentage of Iraq compared to 2019, Iraq has maintained its position among countries.
    The United Arab Emirates topped the Arab countries, ranking 24th in the world, followed by Qatar in 42nd, Saudi Arabia in 44th, and Kuwait at 46th.
    As for the most attractive countries, the United States was in first place, then Switzerland in second place, and Sweden in third place.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 8:11 am