Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maysan intends to raise the capacity of the Amara field to 40 thousand barrels per day

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maysan intends to raise the capacity of the Amara field to 40 thousand barrels per day Empty Maysan intends to raise the capacity of the Amara field to 40 thousand barrels per day

Post by Rocky Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:08 am

Maysan intends to raise the capacity of the Amara field to 40 thousand barrels per day

09:40 - 15/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The information / Baghdad ..
    Maysan Oil Company announced, on Monday, that its staff will implement a project to raise the capacity of the Amara field from 20 to 40 thousand barrels per day.
    "The company is seeking to deliver the field's production capacity to 40,000 barrels per day, by adopting an ambitious development plan that is part of the comprehensive development programs for the crude oil fields in the country," said Haider Khudair, the company's media director, in a statement reported by Al-Sabah newspaper.
    Khudair added, "The draft development plan includes expanding the production capacity of the gas isolation plant from 20 to 40 thousand barrels per day by installing three crude oil separators to isolate gas from wet oil and preparing it for processing units, in addition to installing a unit for treating salts and water and isolating them from crude oil."
    He continued, "The works also include the construction of large tanks with a capacity of five thousand cubic meters to double the storage capacity of the field, with the addition and installation of variable-frequency pumps and an electronic control room, in addition to installing two units for chemical and thermal treatment, and a unit for the production of industrial water." End / 25
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Jun 01, 2024 10:28 am