Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

New directives from the Central Bank on housing loans

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

New directives from the Central Bank on housing loans Empty New directives from the Central Bank on housing loans

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Mar 2021, 8:48 am

[size=30]New directives from the Central Bank on housing loans

2021-03-15
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

On Monday, the Central Bank issued instructions regarding housing loans, indicating that the financing period reaches 15 years.

The bank said in a statement received by Shafaq News that “Given the success of the Central Bank’s initiative to revitalize the housing sector and for the purpose of overcoming difficulties and obstacles to the one trillion dinars initiative and to facilitate procedures for banks in the process of granting loans for the housing sector, the bank’s approval has obtained the following:

1- The possibility of granting housing loans to banks that request this, provided that the statements and lists of the names of the borrowers are submitted within a period not exceeding two months from the date of granting. The 5% interest for the unified controls for the One Trillion Dinars initiative to finance large, medium and small projects.

2- The financing period shall be within a maximum limit of 15 years or according to the customer's desire, provided that it is not less than 5 years as a minimum.

The Central Bank of Iraq announced the launch at the end of 2015 the One Trillion Initiative to finance small and medium enterprises, with the aim of encouraging young people to invest in the agricultural, industrial, commercial and service sectors.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 04 Jun 2024, 3:45 pm