Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A new government decision regarding curfews and determining the date for opening restaurants and caf

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A new government decision regarding curfews and determining the date for opening restaurants and caf Empty A new government decision regarding curfews and determining the date for opening restaurants and caf

Post by Rocky Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:24 pm

A new government decision regarding curfews and determining the date for opening restaurants and cafes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    On Tuesday, the government decided to reduce the partial and total curfew imposed to limit the spread of the Corona virus in Iraq. Cabinet spokesman Hassan Nazim said in a press conference that "the cabinet decided that the curfew will be comprehensive on Friday and Saturday and partly from nine in the evening to five in the morning from Sunday to Thursday." ". Nazem pointed to "reopening restaurants and malls, taking into account the health situation according to the procedures of the Supreme Committee for Health and Safety," noting that "the ban procedures will be reviewed at the beginning of the month of Ramadan." He stated, "The danger continues to threaten the lives of people in addition to the country's economy," noting that "the death rate from the Corona pandemic is about 1.8 percent." And he added, "The high number of infections may reach an extent that exceeds the capacity of the Ministry of Health to absorb those infected with the Coronavirus."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:37 am