Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In support of the local product .. The representative economy calls for upgrading the country's econ

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In support of the local product .. The representative economy calls for upgrading the country's econ Empty In support of the local product .. The representative economy calls for upgrading the country's econ

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Mar 2021, 7:06 am

[size=35][size=35]In support of the local product .. The representative economy calls for upgrading the country's economy[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2021-03-20 | 06:56
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

The head of the Parliamentary Economic and Investment Committee, MP Ahmed Salim Al-Kinani, called today, Saturday, to upgrade the local product to achieve the interest of Iraq, while stressing the importance of stopping the import of materials that can be produced and manufactured inside the country.

A statement issued by the Media Office of the Ward of Alsumaria News said, “The Chairman of the Parliamentary Economic and Investment Committee, Representative Ahmed Salim Al-Kanani, made a visit yesterday, Thursday, to the General Company for Iraqi Fairs and Commercial Services, to see the company’s work and to provide it with support from the Economic and Investment Committee. Parliament in a way that achieves the interest [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And upgrading his economy. "

According to the statement, Al-Kinani stressed, "The visit comes on the basis of tireless efforts to develop the local product," stressing "the need to restore the spirit of the local product and stop importing materials that can be produced and manufactured inside [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]".

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 11:32 am