Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An Iranian report warns of Iraq's insistence on the decision to amend the dinar exchange rate!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An Iranian report warns of Iraq's insistence on the decision to amend the dinar exchange rate! Empty An Iranian report warns of Iraq's insistence on the decision to amend the dinar exchange rate!

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Mar 2021, 2:21 pm

An Iranian report warns of Iraq's insistence on the decision to amend the dinar exchange rate!

[ltr]2021.03.22 - 22:00[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [size=16]like [size=16]1 
    [/size][/size]

Baghdad - People  
    An Iranian report warned that the Central Bank of Iraq would proceed with the decision to adjust the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar, while it included a list of tweets transmitted from accounts related to the factions, calling for a reduction in the price of the dollar inside Iraq.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

The report, published by the semi-official Iranian channel Al-Alam, and followed by "People" (March 22, 2021) quoted economists - whom he did not name - that the decision to amend the dollar exchange rate "restructured the banks because they do not participate in the currency auction and that the coming period may witness a merger process." For banks with each other. "  

The report used tweets from accounts and "mob" figures who organized a campaign against the decision to amend the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the US dollar.  

Officials in the Iraqi government say that the decision to adjust the exchange rate harmed the interests of many parties that were exploiting the auction of selling dollars to inflate their fortunes by using "banking interfaces" accused of facilitating the exit of hard currency outside Iraq.  
    The government is also betting that the decision will, in the medium term, contribute to the recovery of agriculture and national industry, and reduce imports from neighboring countries and others.  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 05 Jun 2024, 4:40 pm