Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fateh calls for not to rely on the government to remove American forces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fateh calls for not to rely on the government to remove American forces Empty Al-Fateh calls for not to rely on the government to remove American forces

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Mar 2021, 2:20 pm

Al-Fateh calls for not to rely on the government to remove American forces

13:15 - 25/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    MP for the Al-Fateh Alliance, Fadel Jaber, confirmed, Thursday, that the US strategy regarding [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is the survival of its forces for a long term, calling on Parliament to put pressure on the government greatly to implement the parliament’s decision.
    He said in a statement to "the information", that "the statements of officials in the US administration from time to time, whether State or Pentagon officials, regarding the fate of the presence of US forces in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] confirm that their presence is a constant matter because it is a fundamental pillar of the American strategy in the region."
    He added, "The House of Representatives’s decision, which is binding on the government to remove the US forces, needs representative and popular pressure to implement it on reality and with a real schedule, not words or statements that will not be fattened from hunger."
    The representative of the National Sindh bloc, Hussein al-Yusari, had expressed, in a previous statement to "the information", his regret for not implementing the parliament's decision, calling on the Iraqi government to inform Parliament of the reasons for not implementing the decision on the US withdrawal from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . Ended / 25 AD
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 30 May 2024, 7:57 pm