Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Najafi: prepared to nominate myself because Maliki breached his agreement with me and Saleh al-Mutla

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Najafi: prepared to nominate myself because Maliki breached his agreement with me and Saleh al-Mutla Empty Najafi: prepared to nominate myself because Maliki breached his agreement with me and Saleh al-Mutla

Post by Rocky Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:41 am

Najafi: prepared to nominate myself because Maliki breached his agreement with me and Saleh al-Mutlaq is no longer acceptable to the Sunni street 

NewsJuly 9, 2014 6:40 

Declared former House Speaker Osama Najafi, on Tuesday, his support for the nomination of MP Ahmad electrodes to the presidency of the Council, as he emphasized that the Deputy Prime Minister Saleh al-Mutlaq is not suitable for the position.

Nujaifi said in a statement received news agency pratha a copy of it, that "there is a media campaign unfair by some parties paid in order to distort his positions," adding that he "does not coveted position of the Council, but re-nominate himself for the presidency of the House of Representatives because the Maliki breached an agreement with him."

He added that "there are a number of candidates for the position is positive," revealing "his support for Dr. Ahmed electrodes it represents the closest approach to and who contemplates them much good."

And Najafi said "I do not find Dr. Saleh al-Mutlaq fit for the job, he and after many experiments he fought no longer acceptable to the Sunni street, as if Dhafer al-Ani accused of always belonging to the Baath party and can not be for the National Alliance to accept it, and Dr. Salim al has not been able to escape from the complex sectarian possessed. "

And between the former House speaker, said "Sunni symbols raised question marks around it can not hold any position today," urging them to "prove their good intentions, which are always advised by the national forces within the alliance."

A source has said, on Monday, the head of the Iraqi parliament's outgoing Osama Najafi re-nominate himself to the presidency after less than a week to withdraw his candidacy at the request of the National Alliance.

The leader of a coalition united to reform Osama Najafi, announced in the third of this month to withdraw his candidacy for the presidency of the Council of Representatives, which has been pegged against the non-Maliki that his candidacy for a third term

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Jun 04, 2024 4:59 am