Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Aqabi: The private sector is suffering from complete chaos due to the floundering of the governme

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Aqabi: The private sector is suffering from complete chaos due to the floundering of the governme Empty Al-Aqabi: The private sector is suffering from complete chaos due to the floundering of the governme

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Apr 2021, 7:32 am

Al-Aqabi: The private sector is suffering from complete chaos due to the floundering of the government

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Member of Parliament, Representative Hussein Al-Aqabi, accused the government of floundering in decisions and economic policies, indicating that the private sector is suffering from chaos due to its lack of knowledge of the upcoming procedures.
    "The private sector that supports the government and the Iraqi economy is suffering from complete chaos due to the government's floundering in the economic policy," Al-Aqabi said in a press interview.
    He added that "one million foreign workers from 100 foreign countries work in a non-fundamental way in Iraq, while the Iraqi citizen suffers from unemployment due to corruption."
    "The government refinery in Karbala employs more than 15 thousand foreign workers out of 18 thousand workers, which means that Iraqi workers constitute only 15%, which is a catastrophic figure," Al-Uqabi said.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 2:06 pm