Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Water Resources It was decided to construct a dam near the Iraqi-Turkish-Syrian border triangle

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Water Resources It was decided to construct a dam near the Iraqi-Turkish-Syrian border triangle Empty Water Resources It was decided to construct a dam near the Iraqi-Turkish-Syrian border triangle

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Apr 2021, 8:00 am

Water Resources It was decided to construct a dam near the Iraqi-Turkish-Syrian border triangle

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On Monday, the Ministry of Water Resources announced the construction of a new dam on the Tigris River near the Iraqi-Turkish-Syrian border triangle.
    The ministry said in a statement received by "Al-Iqtisad News" that it decided, in line with the program adopted by the ministry, to confront the challenges posed by climate change and the conditions of water scarcity expected in the coming years to study the construction of a dam on the Tigris River north of the Mosul Dam, in the area near the Turkish-Syrian border.
    She added that it was decided to conduct intensive investigations and approach a number of sober international companies in the field of dam designs to present their offers on the matter, indicating that the committee had set a time-bound limit for completing these steps and moving quickly to the next stages.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 9:07 am