Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Immigration and the President of the Supreme Judicial Council discuss a mechanism to

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Immigration and the President of the Supreme Judicial Council discuss a mechanism to Empty The Minister of Immigration and the President of the Supreme Judicial Council discuss a mechanism to

Post by Rocky Fri 09 Apr 2021, 7:05 am

[size=52]The Minister of Immigration and the President of the Supreme Judicial Council discuss a mechanism to close the camps and pay compensation to those who are eligible[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=45] The Minister of Immigration and Displacement, Mrs. Evan Faeq Jabro, met this morning with the President of the Supreme Judicial Council, Judge Dr. Fayeq Zaidan, at the Judicial Council headquarters in Baghdad, and they discussed the procedures of the judiciary in support of the ministry's efforts related to the closure of camps for the displaced and the mechanism for paying compensation to those who are entitled to them according to the laws in force.[/size]

[size=45]Mrs. Gabro said during the meeting that "the ministry and all its cadres are working to complete their tasks and implement the government program concerned with them, and will continue their efforts and efforts for the purpose of the return of the remaining families in the camps and work to close the displacement camps permanently."[/size]

[size=45]For his part, Zaidan praised the ministry's work and its distinctive steps in implementing the government program in the voluntary return of the displaced and closing the file permanently, stressing the support of the Supreme Judicial Council for the ministry to implement the projects entrusted to it.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 1:22 pm